Regardless of what country you are from and what visa you will be getting, you are required to produce one of the three things below to enter Indonesia:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the day you enter Indonesia.
- A passport that has at least one complete blank page.
- Proof of a return flight or onward flight out of Indonesia.
If deemed necessary by the immigration officer, you might also be asked for proof of sufficient funds to stay in Indonesia for the duration of your visa.
The Indonesia Visa is counted per day, not per night. Your first day and last day are included in the 30 day calculation. Even if you enter Indonesia at 23:55h (11:55pm), the last 5 minutes before midnight will still be considered a full day. The same rule applies to your departure.
- Indonesia Visa Free Entry for 169 countries
Nationals of 167 countries and 2 special regions can get a free 30-day, non-extendable visa. This free visa is valid for the purposes of:
- leisure and tourism
- social visit
- art and cultural visit
- government visits
- giving a lecture or attending a seminar
- attending a meeting held by head office or representative office in Indonesia
- while in transit on the way to another country.
This 30-day free visa cannot be used for journalism. It is not extendable and you cannot convert the visa into a different visa.
The 169 countries with free visa entry to Indonesia