The OC offers presenters of the conference to publish their papers in the following publication outlets. Presenters can ONLY choose ONE of the available options.
Each of the following journals has agreed to support the conference by processing articles from authors whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation at the conference. Each journal will publish up to 10 high-quality articles from the conference.
- Indonesian Journal of Applied Linguistics (Scopus Index, Q2). For IJAL submission guidelines, please visit http://ejournal.upi.edu/index/php/IJAL.
- TEFLIN Journal (Accredited “A” by the Indonesian Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education, DOAJ). For TEFLIN Journal submission guidelines, please visit http://journal.teflin.org or consult the letter of offer from TEFLIN Journal’s Editor in Chief (see Attachment D_TEFLIN Invitation to Publish).
- International Journal of Language Education (DOAJ, EBSCO Open Access, Google Scholar-indexed). For IJOLE submission guidelines, please visit http://ojs.unm.ac.id/ijole.
- ELT Worldwide (Google Scholar-indexed), For ELT Worldwide submission guidelines, please visit http://ojs.unm.ac.id/index.php/ELT.
Authors who want their manuscripts to be published by one of the above-mentioned journals are advised to do the following:
- Consult the journal’s website and ensure that their works meet its requirements.
- Send the manuscript to the journal chief editor via e-mail with a carbon copy (cc) to the OC (email@example.com).
- Include a footnote on the first page of the manuscript which states: “This article is based on a paper presented at the 65thTEFLIN International Conference at Universitas Negeri Makassar on 12-14 July 2018”.
The decision of whether or not any of the papers can be included in the journal publication remains in the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required.
2. Conference Proceedings
Full papers presented at the conference may be published in one of the two proceedings, the details of which are described below.
a. Google Scholar-indexed Proceedings
- Full paper submission deadline: 3 June 2018.
- Word limit: 2,500 words including references (see Attachment B: Google Scholar-indexed Proceedings Template TEFLIN 2018)
- Send your manuscript as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC to email@example.com. Please write the email subject according to the following format: Google-Scholar-indexed Proceedings_Main author’s name, for example:
- Proceedings fee: Rp 250.000,- paid by 8 June 2018.
- Publisher: The OC.
- Presenters will obtain a hard copy of the proceedings during the conference and can have access to the electronic copy on proceedings of international series (ojs.unm.ac.id).
b. Scopus-indexed Conference Proceedings
- Full paper submission deadline: 1 September 2018.
- Word limit: 2,500-5,000 words including references (see Attachment C: Scopus-indexed Proceedings Template TEFLIN 2018).
- Send your manuscript as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC to email@example.com. Please write the email subject according to the following format: Scopus-indexed Proceedings_Main author’s name, for example:
Scopus-indexed Proceedings_John Taylor.
- Proceedings fee: To be advised.
- Publisher: CRC Press/Balkema, a reputable, international publishing house (indexed and abstracted in Scopus).
- Presenters will obtain an electronic copy of the proceedings.
- Date of publication: To be advised.
- Board of Editors of the Proceedings: Click here to open.
The OC cannot give any guarantee with regard to the process of indexing in Scopus. Scopus, EI Compendex, and other index services have their own review process and this is not something that the OC can influence. Authors are expected to make sure that the technical quality of their papers is of high quality before submitting them to the OC.
If your manuscript is rejected by CRC Press (Scopus-indexed publisher), you may choose to publish it in Google Scholar-indexed proceedings published by the OC or you may withdraw it. Author(s)will be given access to the electronic copy of the proceedings in early 2019. Hardcopy may be available on request and may be charged for a shipping cost.